a Game of Thrones
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

a Game of Thrones

1er Forum francophone non-officiel a Game of Thrones ccg

AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  ConnexionConnexion  
Le Deal du moment :
Cdiscount : -30€ dès 300€ ...
Voir le deal

Winter is coming ... petit à petit

+10
Thiex
Mildaene
katagena
Lonewolf
Aldor
lord balon
mathaplo
Cybre
GoLo
lynx
14 participants
Aller à la page : Précédent  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuteurMessage
mathaplo
Chevalier Errant

Lieu de résidence : Nantes - Bretagne

Winter is coming ... petit à petit - Page 5 Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Winter is coming ... petit à petit   Winter is coming ... petit à petit - Page 5 EmptyMar 23 Aoû à 11:55

Je prédis une grosse cote à Robert's Deathbed sur le marché des singles ...
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Mildaene
Garde de Nuit
Mildaene

Lieu de résidence : Chaville, près de Paris

MessageSujet: Re: Winter is coming ... petit à petit   Winter is coming ... petit à petit - Page 5 EmptyMar 23 Aoû à 12:17

hmm...

Doran's Palanquin semble consacrer les Martells rois de l'influence.

Winter has come... wow (bon, ça oblige à jouer 2 autres plots "others". Les Lannisters seront contents d'avoir lkeur "hands of gold..." en main)!!

Ten Towers battlements... Il faut maintenant attaquer/défendre avec 3 persos pour battre mes persos avec 0 en force! Bourrax! Smile

King Beyond The Wall... Faut voir la tête des wildlings, mais, ça tue bien aussi.

-Mildaene.
Mildaene
Garde de Nuit
Mildaene

MessageSujet: Re: Winter is coming ... petit à petit   Winter is coming ... petit à petit - Page 5 EmptyVen 26 Aoû à 15:53

Allez hop! encore une tournée, rippée direct du forum officiel, dans un souci de rassemblement! Smile

Joffrey’s Herald
Lannister Character
2 Gold
1 STR
Intrigue
Ally.
Any phase: kneel 2 influence to choose a character or location. That character or location gains the house affiliation of your choice until the end of the phase.

Cersei Lannister
Lannister Character
DOOMED
3 Gold
3 STR
Intrigue
Power
Lady
response: kneel Cersei Lannister and kneel 1 influence to cancel the effects of a character ability. Then, that character's controller must choose and discard a card from his or her hand.

Ser Jaime Lannister
Lannister Character
DOOMED
4 Gold
3 (or was it 4) STR
DOOMED
Tricon
Lord. Knight.
Immune to character abilities
Deadly.

Expendable Ally
Lannister Character
1 Gold
1 STR
Military
Ally.
response: discard Expendable Ally from play to cancel the effects of a character or location ability.

Highgarden Reinforcements
Lannister Character
6 Gold
5 STR
Military
Power
Army.
No attachments.
Deadly.
Response: after you play Highgarden Reinforcements from your hand, draw 2 cards.

Corrupt Treasury
Lannister Location
0 Gold
DOOMED
Deathbound
marshalling: kneel to lower the cost of the next Lannister card you play this phase by 1.

Littlefinger's Collectors
Lannister character
3 Gold
3 STR
Intrigue
ally.
You may choose to play Littlefinger's Collectors from your hand with a +1 Gold penalty (cannot be ignored).
Response: after you play Littlefinger's Collectors with a gold penalty, each opponent much choose and discard 2 cards from their hand.

Casterly Rock
Lannister Location
3 Gold
DOOMED
Deathbound.
Challenges: kneel Casterly rock to choose a character. Choose one of the following: That character gets -2 STR until the end of the phase, or that character loses an Intrigue icon until the end of the phase, or that character loses stealth and renown until the end of the phase.

Tywin's Protégé
Lannister Attachment
Either 0 or 1 gold
response: after you win a challenge in which attached character participated, choose an attachment. Return that attachment to its owner's hand.
I think it does something else. Maybe a STR boost?

Western Heir
Lannister Character
This is the endless character. I don't remember the exact stats, except that it has: dominance: kneel 3 influence to put western heir into play from your dead pile.

Ellaria Sand
Martell Character
3 Gold?
3 STR?
Power?
response: after you lose a challenge, move 1 power from a character to Ellaria Sand.

Fire and Blood
Plot
I don't remember the stats
House Targ Only.
When revealed, return a character you control to it's owners hand.

Harrenhal
Neutral Location
4 Gold
dominance: kneel 3 influence to choose and kill a character.

(Don't remember the name )
Event
House Baratheon Only.
any phase: kneel 3 influence to discard all attachments from play

(Also don't remember the name. )
Event
House Baratheon Only.
Marshalling: kneel 2 influence to look at an opponent's hand. Choose an attachment or non-unique character with cost 2 or lower and discard it from their hand.

Bara Iron Throne.
Baratheon Location
3 Gold
response: after a card is placed in a player's dead pile, kneel the Bara throne to choose and discard an attachment from play.

Lanni Iron Throne
Lanni Location
3 Gold
response: after a card is placed in a player's dead pile, kneel the Lanni iron throne to discard the top 3 cards of each opponent's deck.

Targ Iron Throne
Targ location
3 Gold
response: after a card is placed in a player's dead pile, kneel the Targ Iron throne to return an attachment from your discard pile to your hand.

Martell Iron Throne
Martell Location
3 Gold
response: after a card is placed in a player's dead pile, kneel the Martell Iron Throne to put the topmost event in your discard pile on the top of your deck.

Greyjoy Iron Throne
GJ Location
3 Gold
response: after a card is placed in a player's dead pile, kneel the GJ iron throne to choose a character. Until the end of the phase, that character cannot be killed.

The iron thrones might also have influence costs. I can't remember.

Aegon's Sept.
Baratheon Location
3 Gold
Challenges: discard Aegon’s sept from play to return a character, location, or attachment of cost X or lower from your discard pile to you hand. X is the number of participating characters in the current challenge.

Winterfell Barracks.
Stark Location
3 Gold
Challenges: discard Winterfell Barracks from play to search your deck for a character and put it into play. At the end of the phase, return that character to it's owner's hand.

Plaza of Punishment.
Targ Location
3 Gold
Challenges: discard Plaza of Punishment from play to chose a participating character without attachments. Until the end of the phase, that character gets -3 STR (killed if 0).

Princes Spy
Martell character
1 or 2 gold
1 STR
Power
ally.
response: after a player draws cards in the draw phase, look at those cards.

Student of Subtlety
Martell Character
2 gold
2 STR
Intrigue?
any phase: kneel 2 influence to choose a character. Until the end of the phase, that character gains or loses the icon of your choice.

Injurious Poison
Event
House Martell Only.
Deathbound
DOOMED
response: copy the effects of a event card or character ability just triggered.

[Baratheon boost Event]
Event
Challenges: choose a participating Baratheon character. Until the end of the phase, that character gets +2 STR. If you win the challenge, claim 2 power for your house.

[Lannister Boost Event]
event
Challenges: Choose an attacking Lannister character. Until the end of the phase, that character gets [something]. If you win the challenge, draw 2 cards.

Lord of Bones
Neutral Character
3 Gold
3 STR
Military
Power
Wildling.
Immune to character abilities.
any phase: kneel 2 influence to choose a location. Until the end of the phase, treat that location as if it's textbox were blank.

[Some plot]
6 gold.
3 or 4 init
1 claim
each opponent adds 1 to their income.

[Some other plot]
5 Gold
around 6 init
2 claim
when revealed, each opponent may choose to return his or her revealed plot card to their plot deck and reveal a new plot card.

[Endless Stark Event]
Event
House stark only.
Deathbound.
response: after you win a challenge as defender, claim 1 power from your house.
Dominance: kneel 1 influence to return [Endless Stark Event] from your dead pile to your hand.

Encore du bon, gros thon!

Le nouveau Harrenhal est plus simple et plus expéditif que l'ancien! Smile
Les Martells t'envoient leurs events et character abilities en double dans la face en plus de voir tes cartes quand tu les pioches!
Les Lannisters t'énervent grave et te poussent à la faute (c'est la qu'un moral d'acier s'impose)
Les Baratheons deviennent rois du discard d'attachments (ils reste quoi aux Targ? DU BUUUUUURN! Argh!)
Les Stark vont chercher et mettent les persos de leur deck en jeu quand ça leur chante pendant les bastons!

L'hiver sera rude, mais pas triste!

-Mildaene.
Thiex
Lord Commandant
Thiex

Lieu de résidence : The Red Keep

MessageSujet: Re: Winter is coming ... petit à petit   Winter is coming ... petit à petit - Page 5 EmptyVen 26 Aoû à 16:17

Plaza of Punishment (targ forcément…)

Targ Iron Throne

Je pose aussi une options sur ces deux là (x3)

Wink
http://agotinside.free.fr
Mildaene
Garde de Nuit
Mildaene

MessageSujet: Les derniers spoilers   Winter is coming ... petit à petit - Page 5 EmptyLun 29 Aoû à 11:06

Ellaria Sand (Unique) U110
3 gold, 3 STR, Power, Intrigue
Lady.
Response: after you lose a challenge, move 1 power from any character to Ellaria Sand.

Sunspear (Unique) R121
4 gold
Dorne.
Deathbound.
An opponent cannot initiate a challenge against you if he or she has won a challenge against you by 4 or more that phase.
Doomed.

Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken U235
4 gold, 5 initiative, 1 claim
House Martell only.
Characters you control cannot be bypassed with stealth.

Lesser Ko (Infinity) R93
3 gold, 3 STR, Military
Dothraki.
Lesser Ko's STR cannot be lowered.
Dominance: kneel 3 influence to return Lesser Ko from your dead pile into play.

Great Pyramind of Meereen (Unique) R99
3 gold
The East.
Deathbound.
Each opponent is considered to have 1 additional doomed character in his or her dead pile.
Doomed.

-Mildaene.
Thiex
Lord Commandant
Thiex

Lieu de résidence : The Red Keep

MessageSujet: Re: Les derniers spoilers   Winter is coming ... petit à petit - Page 5 EmptyLun 29 Aoû à 11:25

Mildaene a écrit:

Lesser Ko (Infinity) R93
3 gold, 3 STR, Military
Dothraki.
Lesser Ko's STR cannot be lowered.
Dominance: kneel 3 influence to return Lesser Ko from your dead pile into play.

Great Pyramind of Meereen (Unique) R99
3 gold
The East.
Deathbound.
Each opponent is considered to have 1 additional doomed character in his or her dead pile.
Doomed.

-Mildaene.

Le dothraki est franchement sympa (quoi q'un peu cher, mais on va chipoter, il revient d'entre les morts quand même)

quand à la pyramide (certe un peu cher), oulala, … dommage qu'elle soit unique smiley31.gif
http://agotinside.free.fr
yannou
Chevalier Errant
yannou

Lieu de résidence : alfortville

MessageSujet: Re: Winter is coming ... petit à petit   Winter is coming ... petit à petit - Page 5 EmptyLun 12 Sep à 9:25

Yep tout cela a l air franchement bien, mais attention au doomed. 5 dans la dead pile et hop partie perdue, chaud chaud
Cybre
Garde de Nuit
Cybre

Lieu de résidence : DTC.

MessageSujet: Re: Winter is coming ... petit à petit   Winter is coming ... petit à petit - Page 5 EmptySam 17 Sep à 15:06

un peu de nouveau :

Winter; spoiled September 16, 2005
FFG has been busy. Announcing a book, the new "Wildling" deck, a new promo tourney in October and posting the WED spoiler.
My thoughts on the complete set as I read down the list...

Stark:
Huntress in the Swamp Good to see Stark gets to keep some stealth.
Keeper of the New Gods Stark...intrigue, and a buff? Nice.
Northman's Grit I love this card. Immunity is better than many people seem to think, especially with how fatal events have been becoming.
Lookout- Since Armies are all getting Deadly its more useful, but not Rare useful. I'm hoping for a misprint here as I rather get a bunch (more) of these guys than have them eating my rare slot.
Winterfell Barracks- Stark search gets better. I'm thinking Stark almost has enough search to justify their nigh complete lack of intrigue; and I'd rather it be not enough search than too much.

Lannister:
Expendable Ally- Wow.
Highgarden Reinforcments- Lannister keeping hold as king of Draw.
Joffery's Herald- Already I have nightmares starring this card. In one I lose my aRoK reducers to this guy, in another my Greatjon's Cousin loses his +2 str causing me to lose the challenege and game.
Ser Amory's Poachers- Army sans Deadly. Misprint?
Courtesan of Highgarden- Like Lookout, should this be rare?

Baratheon:
Robert Baratheon- Sick.
Ser Courtnay Penrose- Rhakaro reborn...kinda. I'd say Bara V Bara games will be ineresting, but Bara has Davos for claim soak so he'll never be as good as Rhakaro; but that's a good thing.
Chosen by R'hllor- SICK.

Greyjoy:
Sea Radiers- The limited character, interesting choice. Also interesting that this is the first of the reprinted characters to not be marked as Rare here.

Targaryen:
Warlock's Servitors- Another army without Deadly.
Lesser Ko- Missing the endless symbol?
Ghiscari Outpost- Doomed but not Deathbound?
Plaza of Punishment- Wow. Thankfully the majority of Targ is keeping the "ithout attachments" limitation.

Martell:
Dornish Charger- Good to see the less confusing wording as opposed to what A Martell's Pride gave us.
Warmonger- Suck it Ser Courtnay, this guy is Rhakaro reborn, but better. And non-unique?!
The Red Viper- His wording is weird; "Then it claims 2 power." Which it? The Viper(most likely), the influence, or the dead character?
Sunspear- So after you've lost by 4 or more your opponent can never initiate another challenge against you that game?

Neutral:
Wildling *- Sweet.
Crossroads- What is this Michael Clarke trait?
Minor Fiefdom- Same with the Trevor Cook trait.
Arya's Revenge- Any Phase and Common? Awesome.
Tidal Wave, Shadow Play, Blood Magic- See above.
The Hand's Judgement- Almost better than Dothraki Whip.
Love is Poison- Sweet.
Forever Faithful- Baratheon Standing coming back strong.
Only Your Life- OMFG!
Forever Burning- This one could be a painful loop in the dominance phase, especially since it lack the "without attachments" limitation.

this is all based on a quick look from someone with a limited view of the game, please share your opinions.

(0 comments | add comment)

The Melee Challenge trait August 28, 2005
The melee challenge is the weakest of the challenge traits. Melee proponents, and being one myself I know they exist, read that again; its true and you need to accept it. Unlike Jousting it doesn't limit your opponent's defense options, unlike Specialized it doesn't neuter your opponents characters. Unlike Jousting the majority of the responses tear down your opponent rather than building up your position. Unlike Jousting or Specialized there exists atleast 1 card that by itself shuts down Jousting, in the current pre-Winter Standard environment atleast. As if all that wasn't enough Melee also requires a greater resource buy in than either Jousting or Specialized; to reliably Melee you need atleast 5 cards, or help from your opponent. Yes, aRoK introduced several card that key off of Melee, but those also key off of the other challenges.

That being said Melee does have its strengths. First of all Melee works on both attack and defense; Specialized can boast that only through Conn Son of Corrat. Second, your opponent probably will want to deny you your Melees whenever possible you can get alot of unopposed power. Third, there are two plots that favor the melee strategy. I know that one barely counts, but its better than anything.

Ask who does Jousting better and you'll about an even split between Lannister and Baratheon. Ask who does Specialized better and you'll probably hear Baratheon or Greyjoy. Ask who does Melee better you'll pretty much only hear Stark, or more specifically if the deck lists here are any indication, Stark-Tully. Why is this so, why is house Stark so much better that the other Melee houses?
1) Oddly enough the blacksheep of the challenge traits works best with The Blackfish and his Tully Swarm. Tully Swarm already commits 4+ characters to a challenge on attack or defense. Also many of Stark's best characters over the last few sets have had the House Tully trait.
2) The Stark tourney grounds is superior to the other houses'. The Targ one only increases your chances of winning a melee, the Martell one requires that you lose, and has an influence cost. The Greyjoy Melee maker is solid, but since its also a character without immunity its easily controlled.
3) Stark has Practice Yard. That card alone promises that a character committed to a Melee can participate in another challenge, exploits Melee's ability to be used on defense, and is a buff making victory more likely. The only other house with something remotely similar is the Targ Tourney Ground.
4) The Stark Tourney Grounds reinforces the Stak theme of boosting claim.

Stark is the strongest, but the others houses can use Melee to some degree of success. The Targ idea I had used their tourney grounds, their warhorse and Horseback Archers to bump up their win by amount so that no character becomes so uber that their throne cannot burn them. The Martell one was one I'd seen before using alot of influence, their Tourney Grounds and the event Any Knight Can Make a Knight to give Martell even more character discard options.

As I mentioned before I am a Melee proponent. I like the idea behind it and I want to see it expanded beyond its current capabilities. So I made a deck. It is Stark, but it isn't Tully, and based on the deck name listing here beside Winterfell Tourney Ground that puts it in the minority. If I actually looked beyond the name I might be proven wrong, but I'm on a dial-up connection and sometimes this site takes a long time to load. The deck still feels alittle too cookie-cutter to me, but I think it would do well and be different enough from what is expected to surprise many people.

Comments on the article and deck are greatly appreciated.

(1 comment | add comment)

Winter musings... August 22, 2005
So despite WED not being avaliable for purchase at GenCon, there are still spoilers aplenty to be found. So I figured, why not have my first blog be a compilation of the spoilers released at "press time" along with my thoughts on them.

Melisandre
5 Gold
3 Str
Intrigue, Power
Deadly
Response: Whenever a character claims power for renown, Melisandre claims a power.
doomed

Holy freaking god. Only one card, Standard of the Stag, has ever said first turn win as loudly to me as this one. I almost expect that a limit X per phase limit will be eratted onto her(or was forgotten by He Who Spoiler), but maybe Doomed and no innate protection will keep her from being abusive.

Renly Baratheon
3 Gold
2 str
tricon
When a character has renown, renly has renown. When a character has stealth, renly has stealth

Another tricon Renly. I do like his ability though. Interesting fact, to me atleast; in the Standard environment Baratheon has more Tricon characters than any other house.

Arienne Martell
3 Gold
3 Str
Intrigue, Power
Stealth
Response: after a character with stealth is declared as an attacker or defender, stand Arienne

Wow. Given Martell's abundance of stealth it might as well say "Challenges: Stand Arienne Martell any time you want."

Red Viper
4 Gold
Tricon
3 Strength
Lord. Maybe other traits.
Renown or Stealth (cant remember)
When another character is killed, stand The Red Viper. Then, he claims 2 power.
Doomed.

Atleast he isn't Deadly. Still with all the kill happening in this set and Martell's overabundance of influence this Viper might not be the beat stick the others have been, but he is a strong closer.

Shaggydog
1 gold
1 Str
Military

If you have a Stark Lord in play Shaggydog gets +4 or 5 Str.

I was hoping for Warhorse or I&FPS Hatchling like effects on the new wolves, but potentially very strong for very cheal is good too. Maybe I'll still get my wish with the better trained Direwolves, unfortunately I won't be finding out this set.

Jojen Reed
1 gold
1 Str
Intrigue, Power
Marshalling/dominance/any phase(not sure): kneel jojen and 1 influence and name a card, discard the top three cards of any players deck, if the named card is any of those jojen claims 1 power.

A Stark intrigue Icon? I could cry from the beauty of it all; the fact that its a good ability just makes this card all the better. I expect this guy to show up in Lannister decks running Promise the World almost as often as he shows up in Stark decks.

Allied with the twins
1 or 2 Gold
Attached character gets +10 str while defending.

~Oh boy, more Stark defense cards. It is so needed.
Seriously though how much more does Stark needmassive defense boosts like this? Between Winterfell Castle, Crannogmen, the Tully swarm and Greatjon's Cousin how many more defense cards are needed? Atleast those others have offenive potential.

Northern Heir-ENDLESS
2 gold I believe
2 Str
Military, Power

Northern heir does not kneel to defend.
dominance: kneel 3 influence to return northern heir to play from your discard or dead pile.

I love that Endless cards are back. However, I'm unsure how I fell about their return being an influence cost rather than based on how well(or poorly) you're doing. Also it is another defensive Stark card(see above for comment on Stark defense); it does have offensive value though so I look down on it less than purely defensive cards though.

Arya Stark
3 gold
2 Str
Power
Deadly
Stealth
Response: after you win a challenge, put Arya into play from your hand.

Had she a military icon I'd call this the definative Arya. As stand she is still good, Deadly and stealth seem to be so good together. How good remains to be seen once I can see Deadly in action.

Benjen Stark
4 gold
3 Str
no icons

Response: after benjen stark is killed, kneel two influence to switch a plot in your used pile with one in your unused pile.

I see much potential in his ability. Get another use out of a Kingdom plot, move the Wardens ahead a step, toss another Others into your used pile, avoid the wildfire you packed "just in case" the turn before it hurts you more than your opponent.

Jon Snow
3 gold
2 str
no icons
NOT A BASTARD

response: kill a nights watch character(cannot be saved) to save Jon snow from being killed or discarded.

A very Nedly ability. However, unless you're playing a trait manipulation deck or against a Night's Watch deck does Jon doesn't provide much(appearently he can have attachments) making you want to save him over another Night's Watch character? His is a save from kill or discard though, so there may be times.

Viserys Targaryen
1 gold
1 str
Power
When a character comes into play viserys gains 1 power.
if at any time viserys has more than 4 power on him discard viserys.

Another good closing character. I think I preffered the claim soak more though.

Meera Reed
3 cost
2 str
Military, Intrigue
House Stark only. Stealth.
Any Phase: Kneel 2 influence to put Meera Reed into play from your hand.
Any Phase: Kneel 1 influence to return Meera Reed to your hand.

Another Stark intrigue icon! The ability to participate in multiple challenges! Awesome.

Catelyn Stark
3 gold
3 str
int. pow.
immune to char abilities
response: after catelyn stark is killed put a stark character into play from your dead pile.

Haha. Immunity to stealth, for so long Catelyn has been pretty much Stark's only sizeable Intrigue, and as such she often got stealthed. No more, and her ability makes losing her less unpleasent since you can pull back a doomed character.

Tywin Lannister
6 gold
4 str
tricon
response: after an event is played cancel the effects of that event unless any player pays 1 influence.

Treachery leaves, but Lannister still has little to worry about as far as events go. Even if a bunch more influence providers come out, I'm betting that the influence cost will be over paid more often than not.

Tommen Baratheon
2 or 3 gold
2 str
pow.
response: after a character is killed, kneel 1 influence, tommen baratheon claims 1 power (limit three per phase)

Old Joffery come again.

Jaime Lannister
4 Gold
4 str
Tricon
Deadly
Immune to Charcter abilities.
Doomed
He deserved renown, but atleast, thanks to Kingslayer, you need not decide between this and the VED Jamie, you get both.

Tyrion Lannister
4 gold
3 str
Int, Pow
Kneel 2 influence to change the current challenge to an Intrigue challenge

Wow. I'm at a loss for other words.

The Scorpions Sting:
Kneel two influence to remove all printed icons from a character. Then, that character's controller must discard a ferret for each icon removed.

Thank God for immunity to events!

Frozen Solid Stark
1 or 2 cost, I think.
Attach to a location or attachment: treat that ferret as though its text box were blank.

Sweet. A way around Deathbound locations that you need but once.

The Wall
4 gold
discard a Night's Watch character(cannot be saved) to discard a character

Finally a The Wall worth the money. Especially if you're using the Queen's Holdfast(is that the name?).

new valar is hot:
3 gold
4 init
1 claim
While you have two Others plot cards in your used plot ferret pile kill all characters in play(cannot be saved)

Ugh. Atleast it is truely a rest now.

There are other spoilers, but betwen the poster getting it wrong and being corrected, the correcter being corrected and the board filter replacing the word "card" with "ferret" I don't feel like doing all the neccessary editing.
http://boomove.net/cybre
Deadplayer
Écuyer
Deadplayer

Lieu de résidence : Tours

MessageSujet: Re: Winter is coming ... petit à petit   Winter is coming ... petit à petit - Page 5 EmptySam 17 Sep à 16:03

Ca y est : le spoiler complet est dispo ! smiley212.gif
Cybre
Garde de Nuit
Cybre

MessageSujet: Re: Winter is coming ... petit à petit   Winter is coming ... petit à petit - Page 5 EmptyLun 19 Sep à 10:43

C'est vrai il est la : http://www.agameofthrones.com/PDF/winterspoiler.pdf
Ilmakis
Chevalier Errant
Ilmakis

Lieu de résidence : Paris

MessageSujet: Re: Winter is coming ... petit à petit   Winter is coming ... petit à petit - Page 5 EmptyLun 19 Sep à 12:07

où sont les plots ?
Cybre
Garde de Nuit
Cybre

MessageSujet: Re: Winter is coming ... petit à petit   Winter is coming ... petit à petit - Page 5 EmptyLun 19 Sep à 12:10

Dans ton cul !!!!
Ilmakis
Chevalier Errant
Ilmakis

Lieu de résidence : Paris

MessageSujet: Re: Winter is coming ... petit à petit   Winter is coming ... petit à petit - Page 5 EmptyLun 19 Sep à 14:28

Merde !

Winter is coming ... petit à petit - Page 5 Twixy_gi
lord balon
Garde de Nuit
lord balon

Lieu de résidence : Pyke

MessageSujet: Re: Winter is coming ... petit à petit   Winter is coming ... petit à petit - Page 5 EmptyLun 19 Sep à 16:00

Ca va etre cool les greyjoy stealth =)
Lonewolf
Lord
Lonewolf

Lieu de résidence : qui a éteint la lumière?

MessageSujet: Re: Winter is coming ... petit à petit   Winter is coming ... petit à petit - Page 5 EmptyLun 19 Sep à 18:06

j'ai toujours dit que cette maison etait invisible smiley31.gif
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: Winter is coming ... petit à petit   Winter is coming ... petit à petit - Page 5 Empty

Winter is coming ... petit à petit
Page 5 sur 5Aller à la page : Précédent  1, 2, 3, 4, 5